This week is Healthy Tipping Point’s blogversary!
I started blogging on July 30, 2008 under the blog name See Bride Run. The last year has been an amazing and life-changing experience. I got married (and updated the blog name, losing all the old comments in the process… boo!). I’ve helped plan the Healthy Living Summit. The Husband and I became vegetarians. I raced in 12 bike and road races. I signed up for a marathon to raise money for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. I launched Operation Beautiful. I made tons of friends, both electronic and real life. Most importantly, I learned a LOT about healthy living from my fellow bloggers and my readers.
1,409,000 hits and 1,016 posts later, I am happy to say HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY week to Healthy Tipping Point! Thank you sooooo much for reading.
If you’re a new(er) reader, below are some of the most memorable posts of the last year. Thank you for making blogging so enjoyable for me!
Fitness and Beauty Posts
- The first time I ran Double Digits (10.0 miles)
- The time Meghann almost killed me during a 12.0 mile training run
- The first time I ran 14.0 Miles
- The Knee Post I (First Diagnosis) and The Knee Post II (Second Diagnosis)
- Being Meghann’s professional photographer during her triathlon
- My Review of the 30 Day Shred
- Project Glow (and the Results)
- My Review of Aerotech Bike Shorts
- Learning to Change Bike Tires
- Most Interesting Bike Ride
- 40.0 Miles with Kelly
- Knee Sleeves vs. Knee Tape – A Review
- First Time Operation Beautiful was in the Newspaper
- My Review of Skinny Bitch
- The Vegetarian Post
- The Grocery List Post
- Volunteering at Second Harvest Food Bank
- My Review of Food Inc
- Moss Park Triathlon Race Relay
- Miles for Matt Metric Century (60 Mile/100K) Bike Race – My first bike race
- Crooms Fools Run 15.4 Mile Trail Race – The longest I’ve ever run!
- Gasparilla Part 1, Part 2 – The time I ran a 5K, 15K, and a Half Marathon in 1 weekend!!! Crazy, I know.
- Seasons 52 5.2 K – The time I really sucked at a 5K.
- Dash of the Elves 5k – The time I won a 5K!
- Florida Hospital 10k – The time I beat my 10K goal
- Marine Corps 1/2 Marathon – My first Half Marathon!
- Miracle Miles 15K – The first race I ran with Meghann!
- Forest Run 10K – My first trail race
- New Years Eve 2009
- Florida Thanksgiving 2009
- Christmas Dinner2009 Disaster
- Valentine’s Day 2009
- My 25th Birthday
- The Husband’s 25th Birthday
- My Grandpa’s 92nd Birthday
- 4th of July 2009
The Husband and Doggies
- Maggie’s 4th Birthday Cake
- UM vs. UF Football Game
- Mini Vacation to Palm Coast
- 5 Year Dating Anniversary
- Our New Car
- Wine School
- Visiting North Carolina (Part I, Part II)
- The Time Our Apartment Caught on Fire
- The Time I Found a Stray Cat and Found Him a Home Via the Blog World
Friends and Family Posts
- The first time I met Jenna
- Jenna’s Going Away Dinner
- My first group blogger meet-up
- The first time I met Meghann
- Summertime Picnic
- Carving Pumpkins
- Night Out in Orlando
- Trying to Catch a Fish – Part I, Part II, and Part III
- Tampa Blogger Meet Up
- Staycation with Lisette and Danny
- The Wine Room with Meghann and Melissa
- Apple Blossom 2007 and 2008 Recap, 2009 Recap
- The First Time I Met Megan
- Interview with my Dad, the Cyclist
- Orlando Blogger Meet-Up: Indian Food!