Good morning! My staycation is officially over – boo!! I feel pretty rested and rejuvenated, which is a good thing because I know I have a lot of work waiting for me. I’ve realized that my stomach pains were definitely stress-related because I only had two attacks while on staycation. The first attack happened when I was thinking about work on Thursday, and the second was last night. Curious.
Oh, for accountability’s sake, last night we went got Coldstone ice cream after dinner. It was a-maz-ing!
This morning was the Husband’s first day of school (he’s in his last year of an Chinese medicine/acupuncture program). I made us a special breakfast:
Pancakes!! It’s been too long. 🙂
Healthy Living Summit Golden Ticket Silent Auction
Are you dying to attend the Healthy Living Summit but couldn’t get one of the original 125 tickets? Well, have no fear — because I have one extra Golden Ticket right here!
This is a silent auction for one golden ticket to the Healthy Living Summit. All proceeds will benefit the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and my Team in Training efforts to run the Disney marathon.
Here are the details about the golden ticket:
- What: One free Golden Ticket to the Healthy Living Summit.
- Details: This ticket covers your entrance to the Friday night ice-breaker party at a swanky Boston bar, entrance to the Summit itself on Saturday, breakfast + lunch of Saturday, and an amazing swag bag filled with healthy products for you to try!
- When: The Healthy Living Summit is on August 14 – 15.
- Where: Boston, MA
- Why: To raise money for my TNT efforts.
- Exceptions: This Golden Ticket does not include transportation or hotel costs, which must be paid by the winner. It’s just a spot at the Summit.
How the silent auction will work:
- Please e-mail your bid to summitgoldenticket@YAHOO.com. Please write your bid amount into the SUBJECT LINE of the e-mail. The body of the e-mail will NOT be read.
- Bidding begins at $30 (the cost of the ticket).
- Bids must occur in increments of $5.
- I will update the "Bid Widget" (located at the upper right hand column of the blog — you must come off of Google Reader to see it) every 2 hours noting what the current bid amount is and whether the bid amount is "Single" (i.e. just one person has bid that much) or "Multiple" (i.e. more than two people currently have the highest bid).
- For example, if you have summit a bid to summitgoldenticket@YAHOO.com for $45, and then you see on the Bid Widget that the current highest bid is $50, you have been outbid. If you submit a bid to summitgoldenticket@YAHOO.com for $55, and then you see on the Bid Widget that the highest current bid is $55, you are either winning the ticket ("Single") or competing against someone else with a $55 bid ("Multiple"). The Bid Widget will be updated every two hours.
- You have until 10:30 PM EST to bid. I will update the Bid Widget minute by minute from 10:00 PM EST to 10:30 PM EST.
- In the scenario that there are multiple highest bids at the end, I will randomly select the winner.
- The winner has until Tuesday morning at 10 AM EST to pay the winning bid amount to my TNT page. If the winner fails to pay by 10 AM, the next highest winner will be contacted.
Remember, not only does the winner get to attend the Healthy Living Summit, but all proceeds go to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society! If you have any questions on how this process will work, please feel free to ask.
Send all bids to summitgoldenticket@YAHOO.com with the bid amount in the subject line. GOOD LUCK!