James has been giving me the “walkmenowmommy” eyes all afternoon.
Don’t those little brown eyes just BORE through your screen? Guess I better go walk my little buddy!
The Husband made dinner. I worked quite late. I try not to interrupt writing streaks – too close to deadline (less than three months = close to me).
Wild rice, kidney beans, roasted broccoli, and a roasted sweet potato.
He rubbed the sweet potato in BBQ sauce before baking, and it was SO delicious to eat the skin at the end. Such an easy way to spice up a potato. Yum.
And since we discussed motivation this morning, I thought I’d share some oldies but goodies about creating a healthy attitude towards exercise:
- Coping with “Bad Runs” During Training for a Race
- How to Set Race Goals (and Not Drive Yourself Crazy) Part I and Part II
- How to Not Hate Your Long Workouts
- Getting Over an Exercise or Healthy Eating Slump
- How to Set (And Actually Achieve) New Year’s Resolutions <— By the way, how’s everyone doing on their resolutions? Mine are listed in this post, and so, I need to work on: learning Chinese, finishing the book, running a 1:55 Half Marathon, and doing more yoga. Crap. On a brighter note, I have done a triathlon, am in the process of buying a house (maybe), and am actually taking supplements and vitamins like a grown-up. Cheers!