I have all these travel ‘rules’ and superstitions:
- Kiss the side of the airplane before I board. Kissing must occur prior to one foot being on the plane. This prevents the plane from crashing, of course.
- Read the safety instructions in the seat pocket… Which also prevents the plane from crashing.
- Must… sit… in… the… aisle.
- Stuff a pillow down under the sheets near my legs and pretend it’s Maggie.
- If I check a bag, it’s going to get lost unless I pack extra underwear in my carry-on.
- Check under the hotel bed, in the closet, in the shower, and behind the curtains for monsters. Or creepers.
I don’t know if any of these tricks ensure safer, happier travels, but they sure make me feel better.
Gonna go purse my lips and get ready for some kissy-face action with the side of that 747.
Whatever is on top of your Chobani looks delicious! I’m not a plane kisser, but I DO insist on the aisle seat and I always look under the hotel bed! 🙂