Good morning! Who wants pancakes?
The Arrowhead Mills GF Pancake Mix isnâ€™t that great, so I added 1/4 cup sunflower seed butter to the mix (1 cup dryâ€™s worth, split between three of us). WHOA. Yeah â€“ 1/4 cup of sun butter will make pretty much anything taste fantastic.
With syrup and bananas:
Anyone else doing a race (or races!) this weekend? Iâ€™m excited for mine. But a little nervous, too. Today is my last workout before the races, and itâ€™s going to be a non-impact swim. Iâ€™m doing a 4-miler on Saturday and a tri on Sunday, so I gotta balance staying loose with tapering.
Some fun race-related posts from the past for ya:
- Best Race Signs
- Best Websites for Runners
- How to Walk a Half Marathon
- So You Want to Run a Half Marathon
- How to Handle 5 Running Gross-Outs: Blisters, Chafing, Pooping, and More
- Epic Movie Trailer Songs for Runners
- Get Your Game Face On: What to Do the Days Leading Up to a Race
- Running in Hot Weather
- Running in the Rain
- How to Set Race Goals (and Not Drive Yourself Crazy) Part I and Part II
- Post-Marathon Body (Before and After Pictures)
- Packing for a Triathlon
Gotta dash â€“ Iâ€™ve got some chores to run and deadlines to meet!
Have a fabulous Thursday.