Catching up on the weekend?
- I ran a mile without pain â€“ whoo-hoo! Injuryâ€™s on the mend.
- I went to a Slow Food event and drank lavender chocolate milk. Yum.
- I revealed my secret to making dippy eggs.
- We busted this common swimming myth.
Where did the weekend go? It was here, and now itâ€™s gone in a blink.
On the stovetop:
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 banana
- Chia seeds
So, ever since yesterday afternoon, when we put together our mortgage application, I have been going house-hunting crazy online. Have you checked out Zillow? It makes searching for homes so easy.
Now that weâ€™re actively looking, Iâ€™ve been forced to nail down exactly what my â€œwantsâ€ and â€œnon-negotiablesâ€ are â€“ itâ€™s hard to make up lists without being too picky!
Here are my non-negotiables:
- A good price that doesnâ€™t make us house poor
- Good location near stuff with already like to do in Charlotte
- Backyard with wooden fence OR a deck â€“ willing to install one but not both
- Separate dining room
- Three bedrooms and two baths
Here are my wants:
- If updated, a white kitchen â€“ I really do not like dark cabinetry and would be disappointed if the house was updated and I didnâ€™t like the cabinets. Guess we could always sand and paint!
- The master on the main floor
- Renovated bathrooms
- A front porch
Do you own your home? What were your non-negotiables? Do they seem as important now that you live there?