Tonight, I decided to blow off my speedwork run and go see The Twilight Saga: Eclipse instead. Hey, Iâ€™m only
Hereâ€™s various posts documenting my obsession with the series. Iâ€™ve read every book at least four times and seen the other two movies at least twice (yes, I know, Twilight is kind of dorky and over-the-top). So itâ€™s embarrassing to admit that I hadnâ€™t seen Eclipse yet! And I call myself a TwiHard! ;) But with the book release and the move, Iâ€™ve just felt too busy to sit in a theatre for two hours. It was SO worth it â€“ I loved the movie. Sooo much better than the others (which Iâ€™m willing to admit are kind of meh).
Pre-dinner snack was a mish-mash of cereal with rice milk:
And dinner was a little Asian-fusion.
Grilled tofu, naan, broccoli, and pre-made Trader Joeâ€™s rice.
Last time I made the grilled tofu, I promised Iâ€™d do a step by step guide to grilling tofu. This simple technique only take 10 minutes from start to finish. Canâ€™t beat that!
- Turn on George Foreman.
- Open packet of extra firm tofu; remove block.
- Wrap block in several layers of paper towels and lightly smush it with your fingertips. Itâ€™s not necessarily to drain the tofu as thoroughly when youâ€™re pressing it in the George Foreman.
- Slice block into 7 pieces or so.
- Rub tofu slices in some sort of marinade, like salad dressing. Let stand for a few minutes.
- Put on grill and cook until grill marks begin to appear.
I cooked mine dry (no dressing) and it was alright, but I really like the texture + taste of tofu. Dressing makes it taste a lot better!
Andâ€¦ Iâ€™m off to bed. Iâ€™ve actually had really bad headaches lately (probably stress-induced) so I think a no-exercise day and a good night sleep is exactly what I need.
Are you obsessed with any book series? Lord of the Rings, Shopaholic, Twilight, Harry Potter? Or do you favor decidingly more mature books? 🙂