Good morning! I’m on a long bike ride, but I wanted to take this opportunity to remind you…
Today kicks off the beginning of National Eating Disorders Awareness Week. NEDA is dedicated to providing education, resources and support to those affected by eating disorders.
Operation Beautiful is a featured organization for NEDA Week. In the spirit of NEDA Week, Operation Beautiful will be sharing information about eating disorders, as well as stories from girls and women who have overcome an eating disorders with the help of positive self-talk or Operation Beautiful notes.
Here’s a list of 20 Ways You Can Learn to Love and Appreciate Your Body RIGHT NOW! I especially like tip #16: Keep a list of 10 positive things about yourself–without mentioning your appearance. Add to it!
As a community, we should all care about and promote NEDA Week, even if we don’t suffer from an ED ourselves. In the spirit of NEDA Week, I’m going to list 10 positive qualities about myself, and I’d love you to do the same in the comments section!
- I am a really good fur-mom to Maggie and James.
- I care a lot about my friends and take the time to help them.
- I keep my house looking clean and presentable.
- I donate to charities, like Children International.
- I answer e-mails quickly.
- I help my Husband reach his goals.
- I make time for myself by meditating or going for runs.
- I am a good cook.
- I am not good with money, but I’m trying to learn how.
- I’m pretty smart.
What are 10 awesome things about YOU? Come on, DO IT! It’s fun to brag. 🙂