Clearly this is going to be a random post!Â I just have so many small but fun things to share.
Henry found my Whereâ€™s Waldo book and is OBSESSED.Â I love Whereâ€™s Waldo â€“ I find looking at the pictures to be very relaxing.Â Yes, I seriously sip tea and look for Waldo as a bedtime wind-down activity.Â But this book is awesome for toddlers, too!Â Itâ€™s a great car book.
I want to do this over the weekendâ€¦Â Iâ€™m so sick of stuff my tank tops onto a shelf.
On Wednesday, I attended a little essential oils class from a friend of a friend who sells DoTerra products.Â It was so interesting.Â You guys know that I *love* essential oils.Â My current favorite is Wild Orange.Â Anyway â€“ I wanted to buy ALL THE OILS after the sales pitch.Â How cool would it be to have, like, a pharmacy of oils in your home?Â I resisted the urge and only purchased two â€“ Ylang Ylang and Melaleuca.Â I may not have a pharmacy of oils yet, but Iâ€™m getting closer.
Oh,Â I wanted to mention another morning sickness relief trick that I used.Â Have you heard of SeaBands?Â They are these bracelets you wear on your wrists that push up against a specific acupuncture point.Â I wore them almost non-stop from Week 5 â€“ Week 10, and they REALLY worked for me.
Just thought Iâ€™d share in case other mommas-to-be were searching for more options for morning sickness relief.
Aaaand here isÂ this weekâ€™s workouts because Iâ€™m pretty proud of myself for doing something physical every day.
Monday â€“ 2.2 mile run/walk
Tuesday â€“ 1000 yard swim + leg strength training
Wednesday â€“ 1.5 mile hike
Thursday â€“ 30 minutes on various cardio machines at the gym
Friday â€“ 2.2 mile run/walk
One of our neighbors has this pink flamingo in his yard, and we always run past itâ€¦ Iâ€™m pretty sure that Henry thinks itâ€™s real.
And last, but not least, shall we gobble up thisÂ delicious recipe?
Ingredients (for 12 mini quiches):
- 1 and 1/4 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup goat cheese
- 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes
- 10 eggs
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray cupcake tin with non-stick spray.
- Evenly distribute frozen corn into each cupcake tin.
- On top of the corn, add even portions of goat cheese.Â Smush the goat cheese up with your fingers to make a flat disc, and then put on top of the corn.Â You donâ€™t need to cover the corn completely, but this helped the corn stay on the bottom of the quiches.
- Chop sundried tomatoes and evenly distribute on top of goat cheese.
- Beat eggs and salt in a large mixing bowl.Â Pour egg mixture equally into each cupcake.
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes.
- Remove and let cool.
Super easy and SO delicious.Â Enjoy!
Whatâ€™s randomly on your mind today?