Haaaaappy Monday. Where did the weekend go?!
A few personal questionsâ€¦
1. How many countries/states/providences have you lived in? Only one country but four cities in three states â€“ Miami and Orlando in Florida, Pittsburgh in Pennsylvania, and now Charlotte in North Carolina. Florida wins for weather and races; North Carolina wins for quality of life. Pittsburgh wins for snow.
2. Whatâ€™s your favorite kind of drink? I really like gin and tonics with a lot of lime.
3. What song are you listening to right now? â€œFloat Onâ€ by Modest Mouse
4. Do does the last text message you received say? â€œAre they microfiber?â€
5. What are your nicknames? Katie. You may call me Katie. Iâ€™d kind of like to return to this name full-time, actually. I only â€˜becomeâ€™ my proper name when I was 22.
6. What was the last TV show you watched? Breaking Bad.
7. What do you need to get accomplished today? A ton of end-of-year stuff for both of our businesses, like invoicing, taxes, and inventory. Fun times!
8. Are you a cuddler? I like to cuddle for approximately two minutes before I fall to sleep, but I cannot stand to touch anyone (furbaby or husband) while sleeping.
9. Where did you get the shirt you are wearing right now? Itâ€™s the race shirt from this open water swim.
10. How many pairs of shoes do you own? Probably about ten but I only wear three. Iâ€™m not really a shoe woman.
And hereâ€™s an eleventh question â€“ What did you eat for breakfast?
We had oatmeal.
Henry still doesnâ€™t like it. I even tried fried bananas, which are really and truly the best thing ever!
My plan is to get to the gym and do THIS workout from Tina at Carrots n Cake.
She actually has a TON of awesome cardio workouts pinned to her boards on Pinterest. I refer to her workouts a lot when I need something new to do. Iâ€™m really struggling to run outdoors because of the weather â€“ I hate putting Henry in the stroller when itâ€™s super cold.
Your turn â€“ answer one of the questions above!