Thank you for your Black Friday tips! The Husband was a little terrified when I explained that weâ€™d have to leave the house at like, 4 AM, but I think Iâ€™ve got him convinced. 🙂
Here are your best Black Friday tips, summarized:
- Decide what youâ€™re going to buy before going or youâ€™ll just buy stuff you donâ€™t really need or want.
- Get the newspaper on Thanksgiving and search for the deals.
- Some stores will do Price Match, so bring circulars with you to the store.
- There are several websites to browse such as The Black Friday, Black Friday Info, Black Friday 2010, Deal News, and BF Ads.
- There are usually only a few of the â€œbig ticketâ€ electronic items in stock.
- If something is sold out, come back later in the day because it mightâ€™ve just been in the back, and sales reps were too swamped to restock.
- Lines can be long so be prepared to split up.
- Be nice to customer service representatives. 🙂
- Get in line before store opens because true doorbusters are over at 4:05 AM
- Coffee helps.
- Do Cyber Monday instead.
Today seems to be FLYING BY, which is NOT a good thing. This morning, I braved the grocery store (it wasnâ€™t so bad) to buy stuff for Thanksgiving. We are having Thanksgiving with Nicole and Isaac. My Dad is coming, too. Iâ€™m really excited because Nicole and Isaac are vegetarians so it will be a big, 100% vegetarian meal.
I am in charge of:
(Roasted carrots, Brussel sprouts, and parsnips, if you couldnâ€™t tell.) Iâ€™m also in charge of Cornbread Casserole (YUM!) and Pecan Pie.
And now Iâ€™m at the clinic, playing secretary and article a freelance article.
Nicole and Isaac joined me for lunch! I love the look on Isaacâ€™s face in this picture.
Guess where we went?
Yes, Big Daddyâ€™s again. Iâ€™m starting to be a regular. I got the usual black bean burger on a whole wheat bun, but subbed out the fries for a salad. Yay, veg!
Back to work I go!
PS â€“ The winner of the Breville giveaway was Jaime H.! Congrats. 🙂