First things first: breakfast!
An oatmeal mess – quick, easy, delicious. One of my favorite things. 🙂
In the mix:
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- Handful of raw cashews
- Vanilla Greek yogurt
- Canned pumpkin
- Chia seeds
I’ve been talking a lot about Girls on the Run lately, and that’s only partly coincidental. Not only do I really love it, but there are lots of ways to get involved. If you don’t have the time to coach or can’t be a running buddy for the end-of-season 5K, you can always be a Solemate. You can walk, run or bike in any event of your choice and raise funds so little girls can get scholarships to attend GOTR.
I signed up to be a Solemate for the upcoming Thunder Road Marathon (now, of course, I’ve dropped down to the 5K). As part of my race, I’m raising $262 (get it? 26.2?) for GOTR. Here’s Ashley’s perspective on being a Solemate.
I’m hoping to raise the money through a series of fun raffles on the blog – so let’s get started!
You can enter this raffle for less than the price of a cup of coffee! 🙂
Here’s how the raffle works:
- $2 gets you ONE raffle ticket.
- $4 gets you TWO raffle tickets.
- $8 gets you FIVE raffle tickets! It’s a deal!
- Submit your payment on the Solemates Donation website – HERE.
- The contest will run until Wednesday, November 17 at noon. I’ll contact the winner at lunchtime.
- I will list everyone’s name on an Excel spreadsheet (one entry per $2, two entries per $4, and FIVE entries per $8), and the Husband will draw a winner using the Random Number Generator.
- Lululemon will then ship out the prize pack to the winner.
Good luck!!! On that note, I’m off to yoga.