First things first: breakfast!
An oatmeal mess â€“ quick, easy, delicious. One of my favorite things. 🙂
In the mix:
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- Handful of raw cashews
- Vanilla Greek yogurt
- Canned pumpkin
- Chia seeds
Iâ€™ve been talking a lot about Girls on the Run lately, and thatâ€™s only partly coincidental. Not only do I really love it, but there are lots of ways to get involved. If you donâ€™t have the time to coach or canâ€™t be a running buddy for the end-of-season 5K, you can always be a Solemate. You can walk, run or bike in any event of your choice and raise funds so little girls can get scholarships to attend GOTR.
I signed up to be a Solemate for the upcoming Thunder Road Marathon (now, of course, Iâ€™ve dropped down to the 5K). As part of my race, Iâ€™m raising $262 (get it? 26.2?) for GOTR. Hereâ€™s Ashleyâ€™s perspective on being a Solemate.
Iâ€™m hoping to raise the money through a series of fun raffles on the blog â€“ so letâ€™s get started!
Todayâ€™s raffle is hosted by Lululemon Charlotte! The prize pack totals $141. You could win the Groove Pant, a $98 value, in your sizeâ€¦ a Yoga Mat Strap, a $15 valueâ€¦ and a Yoga Mat, a $28 value.
You can enter this raffle for less than the price of a cup of coffee! 🙂
Hereâ€™s how the raffle works:
- $2 gets you ONE raffle ticket.
- $4 gets you TWO raffle tickets.
- $8 gets you FIVE raffle tickets! Itâ€™s a deal!
- Submit your payment on the Solemates Donation website â€“ HERE.
- The contest will run until Wednesday, November 17 at noon. Iâ€™ll contact the winner at lunchtime.
- I will list everyoneâ€™s name on an Excel spreadsheet (one entry per $2, two entries per $4, and FIVE entries per $8), and the Husband will draw a winner using the Random Number Generator.
- Lululemon will then ship out the prize pack to the winner.
Good luck!!! On that note, Iâ€™m off to yoga.