Itâ€™s raining, itâ€™s pouring!
I am very nearly snor-ring!
I am so excited to crawl in bed today (with Husband, heâ€™s back from vacation) and sleep! I donâ€™t know if it was my killer run and No More Trouble Zones or just the busy weekend, but Iâ€™m pooped.
But first â€“ I finally created a new recipe!
Cheeseless Pasta Bake
Sometimes itâ€™s hard to come up with casseroles that donâ€™t involve cheese (which the Husband doesnâ€™t eat anymore). He will, however, eat hummus and eggs, which when combined, create a yummy, creamy, cheese-like affect.
Ingredients (for three servings):
- 2 cups cooked whole wheat pasta, boiled per package directions and drained
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup hummus (I used a white bean hummus)
- 1/4 red pepper, chopped thinly
- 10 leaves of fresh basil, chopped
- 1 large handful of grape tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 tablespoon pepper
- Sprinkle of salt
- Pasta sauce to top
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease three small ramekins.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except for pasta sauce.
- Pour mix evenly into ramekins and bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes, or until egg is firm.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with pasta sauce.
It was great with roasted broccoli!
In other newsâ€¦ I cannot stop eating cinnamon chip bread. Make it stop! My hand keeps going into the bag and munching on slices.
Coming up this week on Healthy Tipping Point:
- A summary of your suggestions for getting over an exercise hump or a healthy eating slump.
- I discovered the reason Iâ€™ve been in a running slump thanks to your comments! Will reveal soon. 🙂
- A fun and motivational reader Healthy Tipping Point story!
- Another Athenos feta giveaway.
- New decorating and design pictures.
- My thoughts on the biggest day of my life â€“ August 3, 2010, which is when the Operation Beautiful book will be released! Itâ€™s available for pre-sale on Amazon, Barnes and Noble,Borders, and Indie Bound, if youâ€™re interested in getting your copy ASAP!
Sweet dreams, bloggies!