You know what I hate about most cookbooks? The really, really long ingredient lists for things that are suppose to be simple. And I never have 2/3 of the items in my pantry, which means Iâ€™d have to go out and buy $15 worth of spices just to make a simple almond butter sauce. Cooking shouldnâ€™t be that complicated. Or intimidating.
Complex, this is notâ€¦ But it certainly is delicious. And thatâ€™s what you come to Healthy Tipping Point for, right? 🙂
Simple Almond Butter Sauce
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 tablespoons rice milk (or regular milk)
- Heavy sprinkle of chili powder
- Sprinkle of pepper
- Sprinkle of salt
- In a small pot over low heat, combine all ingredients and stir constantly until the liquid combines totally.
- Donâ€™t overcook! Keep your eye on it!
- Pour over noodle dish.
My noodle dish included 1/3 block of firm baked tofu, a serving of whole wheat spaghetti, and roasted broccoli.
Easy, easy, easy. I like easy!
There is more writing to be doneâ€¦ Write, write, write! Story of my life. 🙂