Boy â€“ itâ€™s hot outside! Itâ€™s a nearly unbearable 92 degrees (or â€œfeels likeâ€ 100). I have a run scheduled with Megan tonight, and Iâ€™m honestly a little nervous about running outside (weâ€™re waiting until the sunset to leave).
Such hot weather calls for a cold, refreshing lunch.
My perfect summer salad included:
- Arugula, spinach, and other mixed greens
- Balsamic vinegar
With a hunk of bread smeared with strawberry jam.
Earlier, I had an apple as a snack:
And now Iâ€™m eating a mid-afternoon snack of crackers + chocolate peanut butter:
You need chocolate peanut butter in your life right now. Donâ€™t care what brand, just go buy it (that is Naturally Nutty).
Household organization is going well! Shower caddies make excellent + cute electrical cord holders, by the way!
And my running, swimming, and cycling gear is finally labeled, organized, and put into clear boxes. Wahoo!
I feel better about life already. 🙂
Are you: LEFT- OR RIGHT-BRAIN when it comes to organization (adapted from Real Simple, June 2010)?
- Think in terms of images rather than words.
- Focus on the big picture rather than the details.
- More random, intuitive, holistic, and subjective.
- Go through life in a fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants kind of way.
- Think in terms of words, not images (and make To Do lists).
- Do a lot of advance planning.
- More logical, sequential, analytical, and objective.
- Approach challenges in a rational, linear manner.
Obviously, as you can tell from my organizational spree over the last few days, I am totally left-brained. 🙂