Iâ€™m off on a long, long bike ride (60 to 75 miles?). Eckkkk. Pray for me!
The theme of todayâ€™s bike ride is â€œtry something new.â€
Iâ€™m trying a new pre-workout breakfast (luckily, biking is not like running; you can eat almost anything before getting on the bike or during the ride):
I was really craving eggs and toast!
I am also trying other new things today:
- Bringing more food on the ride.
- Wearing a CamelBak filled with water.
- Bringing two water bottles filled with straight Gatorade.
- Packing sunscreen so I can reapply halfway through the ride!
In the spirit of trying new things and the fact that Iâ€™ve left you with almost nothing fun to read on HTP, I thought this would be a fun chance for everyone to find new blogs to explore. New blogs, new readers, new friends!
If youâ€™re a blogger, simply comment with:
- Your name
- Your blog address
- Your blog type (recipes, fitness, healthy living, weight loss, mommy/daddy, life musings, scrapbooking, wedding, photographyâ€¦ whatever)
- One fun fact about you, an interesting thing youâ€™ve tried recently, or why you think people should check out your blog.
- Healthy Living
- I love running, dachshunds, French fries, Brussel sprouts, and beer equally.
Plug yourself below! (If your comment doesnâ€™t go through, itâ€™s because my SPAM filter is holding it because of the linkâ€¦ Iâ€™ll approve it when I get back â€“ no worries!)