These cinnamon-sugar wontons are stuffed with an amazing surprise.
Definitely eat these baked wonton cookies fresh out of the oven. The outside is crispy, and the inside is a delicious, warm mix of banana and almond butter.
Baked Wonton Cookies
Ingredients (for one serving):
- 3 Nasoya wonton crisps
- 1/4 of a banana, cut into three small pieces
- 1 tablespoon of almond butter, separated
- Brown Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Lay out wontons on a plate
- Fill inside of wontons with small piece of banana and drizzle of almond butter
- Sprinkle with cinnamon
- Using a wet finger, seal wonton into triangle. Then, fold in each of the ends
- Wet outside of wonton and press on cinnamon and brown sugar
- Place on generous cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
These wontons were the perfect way to cure my post-dinner sweet tooth! And they were pretty healthy, too. 🙂
All we did today was lay on the couch (well, I laid on a yoga mat on the floor) and watch TV. We also took the dogs on a short walk. :) But that was pretty much the extent of my movement!
Mid-afternoon snack was a Greek yogurt, pumpkin, Grape Nut, oatmeal, and strawberry bowl.
And dinner was a huge pile of roasted veggie and potatoes. The mix included Brussel sprouts, broccoli, and carrots.
There is something so satisfying about a huge pile of roasted veg. The Husband commented the other day that it feels like we make roasted veg every Sunday night, and that he loves it. Reminds him of a traditional English roast!
Of course, we had those amazing baked wonton cookies for dessert. 🙂
Quote for the day: Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. (Chili Davis)