Why, hello there.
Two of my favorite things: apple butter and cinnamon. Iâ€™m especially enjoying this apple butter because itâ€™s just apples and apple cider â€“ no added sugar!
These flavors pumped up my everyday waffles:
I added drizzles of the apple butter to the waffle mix (I use Hodgsonâ€™s Mills whole wheat mix) before pressing down the iron. It tasted so much better than just smearing it on after the waffles cooked!
For the topping, I cooked a huge banana in a wok with honey and cinnamon until it was soft and mushy. So much healthier than plain old maple syrup â€“ and yummier, too!
Todayâ€™s plans include:
- Proofreading the first pass of the Operation Beautiful book (a big thanks to everyone who pre-ordered it on Amazon!)
- Biking hills with my dad
- Business housekeeping (I heart invoicing)
- Preparing my resume for a job Iâ€™d realllly like to get.
Hereâ€™s a sneak peak of the book! Itâ€™s laid out to look like a scrapbook.
Recognize that lovely lady? Itâ€™s Kelsey Toney!
Things going on in the blogworldâ€¦
- Jacquie is doing research on how beauty magazines affect body image, and how editors can redesign their magazines to make women feel more confident. This is a project for her school. If youâ€™d like to help, take this quick survey about media and body image.
- Mary has published her e-book, â€œGuide To Creating A Better Health Blog.â€ She sent me a review copy and, truthfully, itâ€™s great! I would highly recommend this book if youâ€™re interested in learning more about blogging, SEO, and social media! Itâ€™s very, very well done.
And Iâ€™m off! I hope you have a fabulous day! 🙂