Confession: I consider myself a relatively smart chickadee, but I am REALLY bad at geography.
For example, when I moved to Pittsburgh, I actually had no idea that Pennsylvania was next to Ohio and West Virginia until I was on the airplane. I was reading a US Airways magazine and looked at the map on the back. I remember being highly disappointed that I was not closer to a beach. Whoops.
Point being that I had to look at a map this morning to figure out exactly WHERE Baltimore is (which I’m going to tomorrow). I do know where Washington, DC is because I’ve been before and it’s the nation’s capital. :)
Breakfast was Un-Overnight Oats. I made it with 1/2 cup oatmeal, 1 cup Chobani Peach (mmm!, 1 banana, and some almonds.
The Best Raffle YET!!!
I am training for the Echelon Gran Fondo Century bike race, which raises money for the Livestrong Lance Armstrong Foundation, as well as local cancer research programs and hospitals. I’m running a series of awesome raffles on the blog in hopes of raising more than $3,000 for these charities. We’re almost at goal; let’s see if we can reach it with this AMAZING raffle!
This raffle is for a Blendtec Total Blender, which retails for $659.00! That’s quite a special blender! Just think of all the Green Monsters you can make. 🙂
Total Blender is the all-in-one appliance that makes smoothies, fresh juice, ice cream, milkshakes, cappuccinos, margaritas, soups, sauces, bread dough, dressings, salsas, and more! It replaces up to 9 other appliances with one fast easy-to-use machine. The Total Blender comes in four beautiful colors, and you can choose whichever you want! And last, but not least, the blender comes with a three-year warranty for US and Canadian customers.
Here’s how the raffle works:
- $5 gets you ONE raffle ticket.
- $10 gets you TWO raffle tickets.
- $15 gets you FOUR raffle tickets! What a deal!
- Submit your payment on the Echelon Gran Fondo website – HERE.
- The contest will run until Tuesday, March 23 and I’ll contact the winner at lunchtime.
- I will list everyone’s name on an Excel spreadsheet (one entry per $5, two entries per $10, and FOUR entries per $15), and the Husband will draw a winner using the Random Number Generator.
- Blendtec will then ship out the blender to the winner. If you live outside the US, you can enter this raffle but will be responsible for shipping fees and duties.
Thank you for your donations to the Livestrong Foundation! Remember to submit your payment for raffle tickets on the Echelon Gran Fondo website – HERE.
See you in Washington, DC! 🙂 🙂 :) Blogging will probably be on the normal schedule or very close to normal!
Are you good at Geography? The Husband says he had to take Geography EVERY year he was in school in England, but I only took it twice (In 6th and 9th grades, I think?).