1. WORKED! A lot. 🙂
2. Filled out the application for my passport name change. We are going to England for Christmas! 🙂
3. Drove to the pharmacy and got my photograph taken for my new passport. It looks like a mug shot. Oh well, I only have to live with it for the next 10 years. 🙂
Here’s my OLD passport picture (I’m 16 in this picture, but at least I bothered to put on makeup and overpluck my eyebrows. Did you know you aren’t allowed to smile anymore, apparently?):
4. Ate lunch – an asparagus and kidney bean whole wheat pasta.
5. Modeled my new hair color. It’s a dark brown again – running the sun lightens it so quickly!
6. Ate a Clif Mojo bar for a snack.
7. Purchased new concealer and powder. MAC is expensive, but it is so worth it. My last tube of concealer lasted two years!
8. Admired this lovely sweatshirt and contemplated buying it. ;) I would’ve if that stupid wolf boy wasn’t ruining it. Team Edward!
9. Awkwardly photographed Maggie taking a bathroom break. Doesn’t she look annoyed?
10. Ate an apple.
What have you done today? 🙂