Do you or don’t you?
What are your personal rules for timing yourself on a run?
- Do you stop your watch at traffic lights?
- Do you stop your watch when you walk?
- Do you stop your watch to stretch?
- Do you stop your watch the take Goo on long runs?
- Do you never, ever, EVER stop your watch at all?
Runners have some really strong opinions on the Great Garmin/Stopwatch Debate!
Generally, I let the clock run when I walk, drink, or stretch. I think stopping the watch to walk is kind of cheating. But if I’m forced to stop by a situation outside my control (say, at a traffic light), I stop my watch.
What’s your opinion?