The closet of doom is no longer:
How much better does that look than before? I’m working with limited space (and tupperware!), but there’s no longer things on the floor and everything is folded and in its spot. And — most importantly — I FEEL better when I open my closet door.
Organization Week is shaping up pretty nicely. Today is MEAL PLANNING Day. Why am I interested in meal planning?
- We would waste less produce (sometimes, we buy eggplant or pepper and then it goes bad because I don’t know what to do with it).
- Grocery shopping would become less haphazard and hopefully cheaper.
- We would get more variety in our meals (I feel like we’re falling into a bean trap!).
- I have sneaking suspicion that meal planning would make Healthy Tipping Point more interesting to read, at least from a food perspective.
I’m not tackling meal planning the way most people approach it — I have an idea that will make it work for my busy schedule and impulsive palate. Stay tuned for more info at lunch!
Breakfast was unplanned and delicious. 🙂
A double serving of granola with skim milk and a sliced banana.
After I ate, I did some strength moves:
- 30 push-ups
- 100 bicycle crunches
- 2 30-second planks
- Physical Therapy knee strengthening moves
Off to work I go!
Have you ever tried meal planning?
Sometimes I do meal planning..but then it usualy doesn't work with my cravings lol..
You should try eggplant parmesan with any random eggplants you have 😉