Sorry the apartment tour video died — I can’t get it back! It was cute, too. But here’s a summary:
- We live in a 2 bedroom, 2 bath apartment.
- All of my bedroom furniture except the bed is stuff I found at vintage shops and repainted.
- All of our paintings were done by my mother-in-law.
- Our second bedroom is our acupuncture room / office.
- My balcony serves a dual purpose of being my bike rack. 🙂
- Our closets are really messy.
I actually got soooo sick again this afternoon that I ended up leaving work early! I do not know what’s wrong with me, but my vision was literally SWIMMING (I actually laid down on the floor to make it stop!) and I dry-heaved into the toilet (No, I’m not pregnant).
I tried to get some food down to see if it would make me feel better:
Yogurt, banana, and blueberries.
Unfortunately, that did not make me feel better so I laid down for a few hours. That helped a little, so I went to my night job.
Before I left, I had minestrone soup and an English muffin with melty cheese.
While I was at my night shift, I ate this ginormous chocolate chip cookie. It was seriously the size of my palm. It was delicious. I know "emotional eating" gets slammed as purely "bad," but occasionally, eating something crappy really does improve my mood! :) Chocolate = awesome. I didn’t have my camera with me, so just visualize an gooey, chocolately, delicious cookie. It was worth every extra calorie!
OK – bed time. I hope my mysterious illness goes away!