I’m missing the Husband. He is out of town on business again, so I decided to make some "missing my love" pancakes.
I used Hodgson’s Mills InstaBake Mix to make banana pancakes (cause it’s always better when we’re together… like the "Better Together" song says!).
Leftover banana on the side….
And maple syrup for dipping. 🙂
Even though today is my day off, I have an insane amount of stuff to get done, like working out, errands, cleaning for weekend guests, etc.
BUT, if I manage to get everything done, I’m going to go SHOPPING. I’m so excited because I hardly ever go shopping, but I really need some summer clothing. I’m going to put the shopping trip at the END of my day so it’s more like a reward than a distraction. 🙂
I’ll be back for lunch!
You guys know I have a soft spot for B. Spears, but my favorite kind of music is really alternative rock. Here’s a listing of my favorite albums of all time:
- Third Eye Blind – Third Eye Blind: The first rock concert I ever went to, and a really amazing CD.
- Coldplay – A Rush of Blood to the Head: With songs like "The Scientist," "Clocks," and "Green Eyes," how can you NOT love this CD?
- Snow Patrol – Eyes Open: This CD is the Husband and my CD. We even chose one of their songs ("Chasing Cars") as our first dance.
- Twilight Soundtrack - With bands like Paramore, Linkin Park, and Muse, its the perfect wedding of romance and rock.
- The Postal Service – Give Up: This CD skirts the line between alternative rock and electronic music. Cool fact – it was recorded by two guys on opposite sides of the country. One guy would lay down a level of beats and mail it to the other guy, who would add more instruments or vocals. Hence, the name "The Postal Service."
Here’s one of The Postal Service’s best songs (you’re either going to love it or hate it!):
What are your favorite albums?