I hope you are having a nice night! We are trying to decide what to do tonight…. go out, stay in? Ice cream? Beer? 🙂
This afternoon I snacked on….
Shredded wheat and raisins in skim.
And for dinner….. a new casserole!
Cheesy Chicken Casserole
- 1 cup dry brown rice, cooked
- 2 chicken breasts, ground and seared on George Foreman
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon EVOO
- 1 egg
- 1 skim milk
- 2 cups broc florets, chopped finely and steamed in microwave for three minutes
- Pepper and salt to taste
- Mix cooked brown rice, seared ground chicken breast, shredded cheddar cheese, EVOO, egg, milk, steamed broc florets, and salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Spread into greased casserole dish.
- Bake 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Add a little cheese to the top and broil for another few minutes.
Have a good night!