Check out Meghann’s blog for a fun giveaway today!
This morning, I was feeling quite hangry. I also felt very depressed because I totally thought it was Thursday and, alas, it is only Wednesday.
I snacked on an orange:
Lunch was a semi-ridiculous mish-mash of leftovers I had in the fridge.
I had 1/2 of the Mini Santa Fe Casseroles and 1/2 a sweet potato with about 1/2 cup of black beans. Yum!
For dessert… apricots!
Times two! 🙂
Fun Facts from Runner’s World — Now It’s YOUR TURN!
In a survey of 8,000 dedicated runners (those who run 100+ days a year):
- 53% are male, 47% are female
- 94% are college educated
- 93% run at least 3 days/week; 64% at least 4 days/week; 35% run 5 or more days/week
- 64% have finished at least one marathon; 33% have finished 4 or more; 17% have finished 10 or more
Did you know….
- 28% of runners have 5 or more glasses of wine per month
- Runners think about the following things while running (in order of frequency): food, sex, work.
- Half listen to music while running
- 15% use a GPS device
- 17% buy running shoes online
- On average we purchase 2.9 pairs of running shoes a year
I want to hear about YOU! Answer the following questions:
- When exercising, what three things do you usually think about?
- Do you sing out loud to your iPod when exercising?
- Do you reuse socks instead of washing them everytime?
- During the summer, would you rather exercise outside in a rainstorm or in 99 degree weather?
- Have you ever fallen down while running?
My answers are:
1. Food, the Blog, Social Life
4. A rainstorm
5. Not yet!
My answers are: 1. Big picture life questions, my to-do list, food 2. No- I was cured of that working in an architecture studio 3. No- ew! 4. 99 degrees 5. Um- yes… a few times, and it never gets easier on my ego