Clearly this is going to be a random post! I just have so many small but fun things to share.
Henry found my Where’s Waldo book and is OBSESSED. I love Where’s Waldo – I find looking at the pictures to be very relaxing. Yes, I seriously sip tea and look for Waldo as a bedtime wind-down activity. But this book is awesome for toddlers, too! It’s a great car book.
I want to do this over the weekend… I’m so sick of stuff my tank tops onto a shelf.
On Wednesday, I attended a little essential oils class from a friend of a friend who sells DoTerra products. It was so interesting. You guys know that I *love* essential oils. My current favorite is Wild Orange. Anyway – I wanted to buy ALL THE OILS after the sales pitch. How cool would it be to have, like, a pharmacy of oils in your home? I resisted the urge and only purchased two – Ylang Ylang and Melaleuca. I may not have a pharmacy of oils yet, but I’m getting closer.
Oh, I wanted to mention another morning sickness relief trick that I used. Have you heard of SeaBands? They are these bracelets you wear on your wrists that push up against a specific acupuncture point. I wore them almost non-stop from Week 5 – Week 10, and they REALLY worked for me.
Just thought I’d share in case other mommas-to-be were searching for more options for morning sickness relief.
Aaaand here is this week’s workouts because I’m pretty proud of myself for doing something physical every day.
Monday – 2.2 mile run/walk
Tuesday – 1000 yard swim + leg strength training
Wednesday – 1.5 mile hike
Thursday – 30 minutes on various cardio machines at the gym
Friday – 2.2 mile run/walk
One of our neighbors has this pink flamingo in his yard, and we always run past it… I’m pretty sure that Henry thinks it’s real.
And last, but not least, shall we gobble up this delicious recipe?
Ingredients (for 12 mini quiches):
- 1 and 1/4 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup goat cheese
- 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes
- 10 eggs
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray cupcake tin with non-stick spray.
- Evenly distribute frozen corn into each cupcake tin.
- On top of the corn, add even portions of goat cheese. Smush the goat cheese up with your fingers to make a flat disc, and then put on top of the corn. You don’t need to cover the corn completely, but this helped the corn stay on the bottom of the quiches.
- Chop sundried tomatoes and evenly distribute on top of goat cheese.
- Beat eggs and salt in a large mixing bowl. Pour egg mixture equally into each cupcake.
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes.
- Remove and let cool.
Super easy and SO delicious. Enjoy!
What’s randomly on your mind today?