Please remember that I am not doctor or a medical expert. I am simply a girl who loves to write and share my experiences with healthy living with the world. I frequently write "feedback" posts that share my personal "how-to" tips, but please remember that this advice is based on my own (non-professional) experience and research. Everything you read on Healthy Tipping Point should be taken with a grain of salt. Please consider YOUR life, YOUR needs, and other professional advice specific to YOUR situation when reading my blog. This is a place to discuss, learn, share, and grow, but I am certainly not the end-all-be-all source of information. I am just a girl, sharing her life. I will always make a serious effort to blog responsibly.
All material is copyright of Caitlin Boyle / Operation Beautiful LLC unless otherwise stated. Please note that this website receives payment from Foodbuzz for advertising. I comply with all FCC rules for bloggers.
For more information, please read my blog’s mission.
Any views or opinions represented in the blog comments are accredited to the respective commenter and do not necessarily reflect my own views or opinions. I reserve the right to moderate comment suitability in support of respecting racial, religious, personal, and political sensitivities.
If you comment on my blog, please remember:
- If your comments consistently or intentionally make the comments section of this blog a less civil and enjoyable place to be, your comments will be excluded from it.
- Debating is not the same as attacking.
- Many comments are pre-moderated.
- My blog is a safe place for readers. Attacks on other readers are absolutely not permitted.
- If you have something constructive to say, please say it in a nice way.