Happy almost Valentineâ€™s Day!
Do you have fun plans? Weâ€™re hosting a fun couples potluck on Saturday night, and I am really looking forward to it. Itâ€™s also pretty amusing to try and explain the holiday to Henry. He currently thinks that Valentineâ€™s Day is all about eating chocolate and Daddy giving Mommy a pretty necklace (Iâ€™m hoping that works its way through the family grapevineâ€¦).
Hereâ€™s a sweet and simple recipe for you!
I saw this concept on Facebook while pregnant and in the middle of my serious Rice Krispy Treats. Somehow I managed to hold off on making them until now. They were as good as I thought theyâ€™d be! Enjoy!
- 5 cups of Rice Krispy Treats cereal
- 10 Oreos, crushed (I used a GF kind)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 package marshmallows
- In a large pot on top of the stove, melt butter and marshmallows completely.
- Add in Oreos and Rice Krispy Treats. Mix thoroughly.
- Press into 9 by 9 inch greased pan, let cool completely before cutting.
- Serve and enjoy!
Toddler approved, too!
â€¦ Especially when you add sprinkles.
<3 <3 <3