Today’s crazy-hectic day inspired a new post (“Thoughts on a Life-Work Balance”). But it’s already 9:30 PM so you’ll have to wait until tomorrow AM. Until then…
- Worked on the Healthy Tipping Point book
- Slammed a latte faster than you can say, “Sleep deprived”
- Realized I completely screwed up the submissions form for the HTP book, so if you already submitted a story, please directly e-mail me so I have your e-mail on file (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Coached Girls on the Run
- Worked at the clinic
- Printed out a legal document at FedEx
- Did laundry
- Wrote tomorrow’s Operation Beautiful post
- Signed a speaking engagement contract – I’m coming to Williamsport, PA on April 13!
- Did the dishes
- Answered emails
- Took a 30-minute power nap
- Wrote my guest post for BlogHer’s Own Your Beauty movement
- Tweeted (duh)
- Printed business cards
And loads of other random things. I feel productive, but swamped. Hence, tomorrow’s post!
One thing I did that REALLY helped my mood was prep this fabulous dinner at lunch. We didn’t get home until late so it was nice to have a hot meal waiting for us (well, waiting to be microwaved and then consumed):
In the mix: brown rice, roasted broccoli, plain baked tofu, and canned corn + a little bit of apple balsamic vinaigrette.
And post-Girls on the Run snack was Greek yogurt + cashews + raw oatmeal. My very favorite to-go summer dish.
Oh, and lunch was a wrap with hummus, tomatoes, asparagus, and other goodies (made by the Husband) with a banana.
And now – I crash. 😉