Todayâ€™s crazy-hectic day inspired a new post (â€œThoughts on a Life-Work Balanceâ€). But itâ€™s already 9:30 PM so youâ€™ll have to wait until tomorrow AM. Until thenâ€¦
- Worked on the Healthy Tipping Point book
- Slammed a latte faster than you can say, â€œSleep deprivedâ€
- Realized I completely screwed up the submissions form for the HTP book, so if you already submitted a story, please directly e-mail me so I have your e-mail on file (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Coached Girls on the Run
- Worked at the clinic
- Printed out a legal document at FedEx
- Did laundry
- Wrote tomorrowâ€™s Operation Beautiful post
- Signed a speaking engagement contract â€“ Iâ€™m coming to Williamsport, PA on April 13!
- Did the dishes
- Answered emails
- Took a 30-minute power nap
- Wrote my guest post for BlogHerâ€™s Own Your Beauty movement
- Tweeted (duh)
- Printed business cards
And loads of other random things. I feel productive, but swamped. Hence, tomorrowâ€™s post!
One thing I did that REALLY helped my mood was prep this fabulous dinner at lunch. We didnâ€™t get home until late so it was nice to have a hot meal waiting for us (well, waiting to be microwaved and then consumed):
In the mix: brown rice, roasted broccoli, plain baked tofu, and canned corn + a little bit of apple balsamic vinaigrette.
And post-Girls on the Run snack was Greek yogurt + cashews + raw oatmeal. My very favorite to-go summer dish.
Oh, and lunch was a wrap with hummus, tomatoes, asparagus, and other goodies (made by the Husband) with a banana.
And now â€“ I crash. 😉