Hollar if you put everyday tasks on your To Do list.
Yes, I have showered. And hey, I ate, too! Check, check, checky-check-check!
(Lots of peopled asked about my Minnesota trip – here are the details!)
You know what made my lunch hour so much more productive (I’m all for productivity when a task like ‘Write Book’ is on my To Do List… ahhhhh)? Prepping the meal during breakfast.
Around 7 AM, I made a yummy and quick cold pasta salad that only involved a few minutes of active prep work. Stuck the mix in the fridge, and by the time I went back home for lunch, all the flavors were ‘settled.’ Very delicious.
Here’s how, step by step:
- Boil water
- Add 4 oz. of whole wheat pasta (I was making three servings)
- Meanwhile, I drained and rinsed a can of kidney beans, chopped some black olives and red onion, shredded raw spinach with my hands, and mixed together in a bowl (hint: the hot pasta will wilt the spinach).
- Once the pasta was done, I drained it and then poured it into the veggie bowl.
- Topped with a bunch of Sundried Tomato salad dressing.
- Gave it a good stir, put in a tupperware, and topped with cheddar cheese when I was ready to eat!
So easy, right?
And an orange:
Oh – another task I checked off my To Do list – I hit up Hot Yoga this morning. I wasn’t a vinyasa class so there wasn’t lots of flowing (my favorite), but the teacher was fun and it was a good time. I haven’t been blogging too much about my exercise lately, but I’ve gone to three yoga classes since Sunday – but still no running.
What ‘very important tasks’ have you checked off your To Do list? Showering counts.