Hi friends. :) As you know, we are leaving for our England Extravaganza on Christmas Eve (I will keep a normal blogging schedule so you can ‘come along’ too!). I have received a lot of great suggestions for things to do in London, but I need some extra help with our side trips!
Where else are we going?
- Swindon – For about 5 hours to visit in-laws.
- Bath – For 3 days/2 nights to relax.
- Manchester – For 2 days/1 night to see the Manchester United v. Wigan match.
I need suggestions for:
- Things to do in Bath besides the Thermae Spa and the Roman Baths.
- Things to do in Manchester.
- Pubs to drink at in both towns.
- Places to eat at in both towns (with vegetarian options).
Ideas? We like to do almost anything on vacation EXCEPT art museums. I am down with science museums but art museums generally put us to sleep. Do you like art museums or it it just me? 🙂
Oh and I just realized any Europeans reading this post are currently in bed. Oops!