Tomorrow is a special day! Ashley is hosting a vegan bake sale for Team In Training (TNT), a charitable organization that raises money for blood cancers such as leukemia. I am running the Disney Marathon through TNT, and itâ€™s a great organization to support!
The Bake Sale is auction-style fundraising. I offered to make vegan cookies for Ashleyâ€™s bake sale. So, I broke out my only vegan cook book: Eat, Drink, and Be Vegan by Dreena Burton.
Iâ€™m cooking up a batch of Super-charge Me! Cookies, which are delicious and healthy, too! I hope someone buys them; they are great power snacks! 🙂
You can check out my cookies and loads of other yummy treats, which will be posted TOMORROW on Ashleyâ€™s blog.
Here are the other detailsdetails:
- Go to Ashleyâ€™s blog tomorrow to see all the items up for sale!
- All funds will go directly to Team in Training/LLS using Ashleyâ€™s TNT fundraising page.
- Bidding for the bake sale will be held Wednesday (12/2) from 2:30 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. EST
- Anyone with a U.S. shipping address (blogger or not) can bid by emailing email@example.com. Donâ€™t email me directly; e-mail Ashley on Wednesday!
- Bids can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org early for those who can’t make it to a computer during that time frame.
- Highest bids will be updated frequently on main bake sale page on Ashleyâ€™s blog.
- The funds from winning bids must be posted to Ashleyâ€™s TNT fundraising page within 24 hours of winning confirmation email or next bidder automatically wins.
- Winning bidders can expect to have their product shipped out within three (3) days of the bake sale as long as shipping address is received promptly.
In other newsâ€¦ I posted this awesome Operation Beautiful note today:
Iâ€™m rocking a No Meat Athlete t-shirt. Now, thatâ€™s a cute holiday gift for the athletic vegetarian in your life. 🙂
And here are my eats!
For dinner, I had Tortilla soup from Wolfgang Puck, a slice of bread with real buttah, and a carrot. (Plus, unpictured crackers).
Snacks from this afternoon included cheese and crackers:
Cereal (with rice milk):
Photographs are proof that I did in fact engage in work today. 🙂
Off to bed I go!
Donâ€™t forget â€“ Bake Sale is tomorrow! 🙂