Nom, nom, nom! I dreamed up this Sweet Breakfast Burrito recipe last night â€“ literally!
A new twist on an old favorite, this features a pancake â€œburritoâ€ stuffed with Greek yogurt, pumpkin, and tons of spices.
- 1/2 cup prepared whole wheat pancake mix
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree (cold)
- 1/4 cup Oikos Greek Yogurt (plain)
- Spices to taste: cinnamon, nutmeg, and ground cloves
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Powdered sugar for decoration 🙂
- Grease a heated wok and pour pancake mix into the center, creating a large circular pancake.
- Wait until pancake is cooked thoroughly on one side and flip carefully, cooking the other side.
- Meanwhile, mix all the remaining ingredients (except the powdered sugar) in a small bowl.
- Plate pancake, smear pumpkin mix on the inside, and carefully roll up.
- Dust with powdered sugar.
It was AMAZING. I wish more good recipes would come to me in my dreams!
Some of your opinions made me reconsider mine, and I think Iâ€™m back to believing the article is complete BS. Whatâ€™s the point of the debate raised by the NYT, anyway? 26.2 miles is still 26.2 miles, and everyone who completes a marathon should feel proud and happy. The rest is just an issue of semantics. No one â€“ especially not the idiot runners quoted in the article â€“ should make anyone believe anything less!
Thanks again for the insightful, interesting, and friendly debate! 🙂
FeelGoodz Flip Flops
The winners are the FeelGoodz Flop Flops giveaway are:
- Stacie: â€œI wear flip flops year round (advantageâ€“California!) but my favorite place to wear them is Hawaii (though that may be more related to the fact that everything feels great in Hawaii!)
- BethAnn: â€œMy favorite place to wear flip flops is everywhere!! I think I wear them until my toes could freeze off!â€
There are so many fabulous notes up today on Operation Beautiful that I just had to tell you to GO CHECK THEM OUT!
Seriously, the notes are unusually good today. :) Makes me happy!
Have a WONDERFUL DAY!