WOW! You guys love the WaterPik giveaway, don’t you? It is a pretty sweet giveaway with an excellent chance to win — so enter now!
Today was a *blah* day. As mentioned, I worked for a freakishly long time (and I’m actually still working, just taking a blogging break). Considering I spent 11+ hours at the computer, my run was none-existent. But honestly, that’s OK with me.
It’s so important to remember that missing the odd training run (or even a WEEK) is NOT going to "ruin" your training. Sometimes, it’s just better to rest. So, I erased the planned 5.0 mile run from my calendar without guilt or worry.
Eats for the day included a breakfast bar around 11 AM:
Lunch was cous cous, beans, sugar snap peas, and a pickle:
Snack was an orange:
Conference calls suck, FYI:
Snack #2 was Stacy’s Pita Chips:
"Dinner" was eaten around 6:30 PM when I realized I was never… ever… getting off work. I had granola + banana:
Dinner #2 was made by the Husband when he came home from work. He reheated up 1/2 cup of soup for me and gave me another 1/2 an orange:
- Not nearly enough green in my diet today. Poor planning, but decent choices overall.
- We are thinking about booking a Christmas vacation to London. I am exceedingly excited. We’ll book in the next few days….
- The Husband re-proposed to me earlier and asked me to re-marry him in London all over again (it will be our 1-year anniversary). I said yes!
- Operation Beautiful has one of the best stories ever on it today.
- Healthy Tipping Point is being re-designed and transferred to WordPress! Very exciting… expect to see the new blog design soon. Sorry if we encounter any hiccups during the process.
All of those things are so exciting! Especially getting re-proposed to and "remarried" in an awesome Brit wedding!! 🙂