Today was a *blah* day. As mentioned, I worked for a freakishly long time (and I’m actually still working, just taking a blogging break). Considering I spent 11+ hours at the computer, my run was none-existent. But honestly, that’s OK with me.
It’s so important to remember that missing the odd training run (or even a WEEK) is NOT going to "ruin" your training. Sometimes, it’s just better to rest. So, I erased the planned 5.0 mile run from my calendar without guilt or worry.
Eats for the day included a breakfast bar around 11 AM:
Lunch was cous cous, beans, sugar snap peas, and a pickle:
Snack was an orange:
Conference calls suck, FYI:
Snack #2 was Stacy’s Pita Chips:
"Dinner" was eaten around 6:30 PM when I realized I was never… ever… getting off work. I had granola + banana:
Dinner #2 was made by the Husband when he came home from work. He reheated up 1/2 cup of soup for me and gave me another 1/2 an orange:
- Not nearly enough green in my diet today. Poor planning, but decent choices overall.
- We are thinking about booking a Christmas vacation to London. I am exceedingly excited. We’ll book in the next few days….
- The Husband re-proposed to me earlier and asked me to re-marry him in London all over again (it will be our 1-year anniversary). I said yes!
- Operation Beautiful has one of the best stories ever on it today.
- Healthy Tipping Point is being re-designed and transferred to WordPress! Very exciting… expect to see the new blog design soon. Sorry if we encounter any hiccups during the process.