As we announced to the blog world earlier in the week, six of your favorite foodie bloggers have been secretly working behind the scenes for months to organize a Blogger Summit. Kath, Jenna, Tina, Meghann, Heather, and I envision this as a weekend of food, fun, friends, and fitness for other bloggers and readers. We anticipate the summit will take place in early August.
To make the Blogger Summit as fun and affordable as possible, we are working with several famous foodie companies that will serve as the summit’s sponsors. They have asked us to gather some demographical information about our readers. Please take a minute to complete our short 10 question survey. You only need to take it once, so if you take it on one blog please do not take it again.
A Pile of Pancakes
Somehow I restrained myself all week from eating pancakes for breakfast. Guess that’s why I ended up eating a pile of pancakes today!
I was craving banana pancakes. These little suckers always make me so happy for some reason. It’s the little things in life, right?
Made with Hodgson’s Mills InstaBake pancake mix.
Speaking of the little things that make me happy:
- Last night I had remembered to prep the coffee maker so I didn’t have to fumble with it this morning. That made me really happy!
- It’s Thursday! Thank heavens.
- Sunday is my 25th Birthday, and I’m going to Disney to celebrate! I’m not so thrilled about the birthday, but Disney is pretty cool.
- I’m looking forward to spin class/swimming tonight — can’t decide which one to choose.
- Only 8 days until I fly to Virginia to see my BFFs Sarah, Becki, and Bethany for a weekend!
Keeping my eye on the positive!
What little things make YOU happy?