Before leaving on our road trip, I had a bowl of Chobani Vanilla yogurt + Nutty Coconut Homemade Granola.
I was all out of granola and decided to make my own. Granola can so EXPENSIVE even though it only contains a few basic ingredients that you probably have in your fridge and pantry right now!
- 1 cup rolled oatmeal
- 1/4 cup mixed unsalted nuts (I used almonds and pecans), chopped
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup real maple syrup.
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Mix the dry ingredients together and then add the maple syrup.
- Hand mix with a spoon until oatmeal is entirely coated with syrup.
- Spread out loosely onto a non-stick cookie sheet and press flat.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes, turning occasional and re-pressing.
- Let cool and enjoy!
- Store in airtight container.
MMMMM – delicious!
Have a great night.