I just couldn’t get out of bed all afternoon — it’s like my bum was glued to the sheets. :) I read the newspaper in bed, watched a movie, and took a nap. Glorious!
Before I got totally lazy, I made sure to do Day 4 of the 30 Day Shred Challenge (click here for the detailed day-by-day recaps)… today was definitely a ‘modified’ workout day! My legs were so sore from yesterday’s run and all the shredding, so I skipped all of the lunges and squats and just did a light knee bend instead. But it was still a great workout!
So the bed sucked me in right after the Shred workout. I rose occasionally to eat: 🙂
Grape Nuts + Chobani + Strawberries
+ another 1/2 portion of the Grape Nuts + yogurt.
A sliced orange…
Dinner’s most noteworthy aspect was a yummy spinach salad with baked polenta crotons.
I thinly sliced 1/4 of a polenta log and baked it at 350 for 30 minutes until crispy. MMMM!
No dressing required!
Plus, the leftover Anne’s mac and cheese. Oh, leftovers… how I love thee.
Have I mentioned yet that tomorrow I’ll be seeing BRITNEY SPEARS IN CONCERT???
If you’ve been reading the blog for a while, you know I am SO obsessed with Britney Spears. I’m the world’s biggest fan because:
- I’ve LOVED her since ‘Hit Me Baby One More Time’ days. Hello — it’s a classic!
- My dachshund Maggie’s middle name is actually Britney Spears.
- I cried when she had an emotional breakdown and shaved her head.
- The first time the Husband and I ever made out was to Britney Spears’ song "Toxic." It was college, so sue me!
- I’ve been Britney Spears for Halloween…. twice.
- I’ve ran entire races listening to nothing but Britney.
- I felt guilty for illegally downloading the new CD so I deleted all files and re-purchased them on iTunes.
- On our Californian honeymoon, I was actually excited to be in the same state as Britney Spears and mentioned it several times.
Favorite Britney songs:
- Hit Me Baby (One More Time)
- Slave 4 U
- My Prerogative
- Gimme More
- Just Breathe
- Break the Ice
- Unusual You
Who’s your favorite singer/band? For me… Bruce Springsteen, Coldplay, DMB, Third Eye Blind, and the Beach Boys are right behind my Brit Brit!