I really look forward to my lunch break, even if I eat lunch at my computer desk. When I worked in the office and not from home, I would eat with my coworkers in the lunchroom. But now I don’t see any point to stepping away from work to eat by myself.
I satisfied my growing hunger/boredom with a juicy orange at 11 AM. I’m going back to mid-morning snacks because I realized that I’m wayyyy too hungry in between breakfast and lunch.
Lunch was very delicious, and it was FAST!
I made a chicken deli meat sammie with a leftover WW hot dog bun from the Superbowl. It also had cheddar cheese and mustard inside.
A side salad…
And a pickle with some dates (weird flavor combos!)…
Since entering the working world (at 16), I have held many, many jobs. Here are all my job titles to date (that I can remember!):
- Cashier (at a supermarket and a textbook store)
- Server (lasted 1 day)
- Catering Assistant (also lasted 1 day)
- Bartender (most fun and most drunken)
- Law Intern (summer internship)
- Career Services Peer Advisor (3 years)
- Proctor (I administered teacher reviews in college)
- Sexual Assault Peer Counselor (4 years)
- Dog Kennel Assistant (lasted four days)
- Contributing Columnist (for the Wall Street Journal Classroom Edition, which lasted 5 years)
- Staff Planner/Technical Writer (1st job out of college)
- Project Planner (current position)
- Blogger (other current position) 🙂
What job titles have you had?
SO many different job titles: cashier, clerk, “pizza girl,” concession stand supervisor, bartender, sales assistant, sales account manager, medical assistant, Administrative assistant, and my current is “Office Temp” 🙂