Anchorman! Anyone, anyone?
OK – so it’s technically my "Friday" and all I want is to be DONE with work. I finally got my Internet working again (yay) so I’m trucking along. Can’t wait to call quitting time!
I have been sups hungry all morning. I snacked on an orange…
And a "green monster."
My green smoothie contained 3/4 cup skim milk and spinach. MMMM. The Husband said I’m suffering from a Liver Chi deficiency (don’t ask me to explain what that means, I’m not the Oriental Medicine doctor), so I’m trying to boost my iron intake.
Lunch was a simple wrap and a side of steamed broc.
My wrap contained chicken deli meat, pickles, and more spinach. I feel like I’m turning green.
Plus, some granola and yogurt, which finally satisfied my hunger.
Did you know that the Average American….
- Is middle class and works in an office, retail store, or hospital.
- Owns a pet.
- Watches 151 hours of television a month.
- Earns $28,000 a year at the age of 25 and $42,000 at the age of 65.
- Has some college education but not a degree.
- Will be married and divorced at least once in their lifetime.
- Owns their own home.