We’re up and at them, anxiously awaiting the delivery of our new TV! Future Husband’s face is lit up like a Christmas Tree; he is super excited.
He even made me breakfast.
Two pieces of WW toast with two scrambled eggs.
And a sliced banana on the side…
In addition to waiting for the TV, the following things on on today’s agenda:
- Bake Coconut Oatmeal Cookies (original recipe, will post)
- Bake Gingerbread Men and icing (recommended by Elizabeth)
- Bake Chocolate-Covered Oreos (thanks, Melissa!)
- Make Chocolate-Dipped Apricots
- A Veggie Platter with Yogurt Dip (recipe will post; so basic it’s unlikely to be original!) 🙂
Also, we have two major wedding appointments later! And the gym!
If you’re off from work, LUCKY. If you’re working, have a wonderful day!
AHHH, SO MUCH BAKING!!! Love it 🙂 Enjoy!!