Is it the weekend yet? No, seriously. Is it?
My appetite confuses me sometimes. I stuffed my face last night and woke up with a grumbling tummy. My hearty bowl of oatmeal didn’t hold me over AT ALL, and my mid-morning snack didn’t even faze me.
I had a pear:
I was SO hungry for lunch that I ate at 11:30! I made a North of Border Quesadilla.
Ingredients (for 1):
- 1 large burrito
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese (like Cabot’s)
- 1/2 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 1/3 block tofu
- 2 tablespoons taco seasonings
- 2 tablespoons water
- pepper to taste
- Cut tofu into small silvers, place between two paper towels and press the water out for approximately 30 minutes.
- Mix taco seasonings and water and coat tofu in marinade. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Bake tofu at 390 degrees for 30 minutes, flipping once.
- Heat griddle and place burrito in the center.
- Add cheese, sprouts, and baked tofu to one side and fold over the other side to create a quesadilla. Add pepper.
- Cook on Medium High until burrito crisps and cheese melts.
- Cut into thirds and enjoy!
Future Husband and I need some quality time together. 🙂 We’re going to my favorite restaurant in Orlando, Seasons 52, for dinner. I made the reservation this AM as a surprise. He’s never been, but I hope he likes it as much as I do!
Our reservation isn’t until 10 PM (Future Husband is working late), so I’ve got to space my snacks and post-run fuel accordingly.
See you waaaay later tonight for a run report and some lovely dinner pictures!