Mashed potatoes are one of my favorite holiday dishes, but I don’t like to overdo it because Lord knows how much butter and whatnot people put in it.
These mashed potatoes are "better" because there’s no butter and yet they are super flavorful!
Ingredients (makes about 6 portions):
- 3 cups chopped small red potatoes, washed (leave skin on!)
- 3/4 cup NF plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon raw garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon kosher salt
- Boil red potatoes under they begin to get soft
- Mash potatoes with all remaining ingredients
We also enjoyed steamed green beans….
And schewan chicken, stir fried in the wok (Future Husband did the chicken and didn’t consult with me on the sides dishes, so we had Asian-chicken and Southern side dishes!!).
And a beer. 🙂
Time to watch boxing!! See you for a LONG RUN tomorrow AM!