Good afternoon! I hope you’re having as pleasant as a Saturday afternoon as I am. Currently, I’m sitting out on our patio with Future Husband. We’re listening to classical music while he studies for his biggest acupuncture test yet, and I’m working on our holistic supplement website.
Since we went to the gym so early, we also had an early lunch on the patio. I had a squishy-soft kaiser roll sammie.
My sammie contained: BBQ chicken, cheddar cheese, mustard, spinach, and two yummy pickles.
On the side, I had a sliced plum and my glucosamine and calcium supplements. 🙂
I’m trying to be responsible with my knees, and even though I realllly wanted to run this AM, I knew I had to do something else. By the time we got to the gym, all the spin bikes were taken! I was disappointed but decided to do some fun cross training instead.
Here’s what I did:
- 20 minutes on the elliptical (interval style: 2 minutes at Level 6, 2 minutes at Level 8, 2 minutes at Level 10, 2 minutes at Level 12, and repeat)
- 15 minutes on the indoor rowing machine (approximately 2000 meters)
- 17 minutes on the bike (Level 10, approximately 3 miles)
Here are my statistics:
- Duration: 52 minutes
- Average Heart Rate: 131 bpm
- Maximum Heart Rate: 165 bpm
- Calories Burned: 302
It was a pretty fun workout, I must admit! I felt like I worked so many different muscles… my arms will definitely be sore tomorrow after all that rowing!
Thought of the Day
If life gives us rocks, it’s our choice whether to build a bridge or a wall.
See you for dinner. 🙂