Somebody stole my scarf!
She wonâ€™t let me have it backâ€¦
If the blog post written by James was an ode to my little man, this one is for Maggie â€˜Britney Spearsâ€™ Thatcher. Yes, that is her full name.
Top 5 Margaret Memories
5) The way she cried her way into our bed the night we brought her home from the rescue group. Slept there for the past 1,825 days, give or take.
4) The time she ran into a glass sliding doorâ€¦ I saw it happen in slow-motion, I swear.
3) The time James and Maggie decided who wore the pants. One day four years ago, Maggie and James got into a big fight while we were all hanging out in the living room. They snarled and fought enough other, and Maggie totally kicked his butt. James wouldnâ€™t look at Maggie and slinked along the edge of the wall instead of walking by her. I think I know whoâ€™s Alphaâ€¦
2) The time I let her lick my fingers after I cut up a roasted chicken breast. She ended up shoving my fingers down her throat and trying to gnaw them off. I think she thought I was the chicken.
1) The day she got her teeth cleaned. The Husband picked her up from the vet. The vet had to knock her out to perform the cleaning, and afterwards, Mags was drunk on the anesthesia. She sadly howled the entire drive home â€“ she is a dach-hound, after all â€“ and then passed out in bed, head buried in the blanket with her butt on the floor like a party girl. I died.
Whatâ€™s your top memory of your pet?