Ingredients (8 small pieces):
- Spelt crust from this recipe
- 1 cup hummus (I used white bean basil hummus)
- 1 carrot, shredded in a food processor
- 2 cups raw broccoli tops, chopped
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Prepare spelt crust according to recipe instructions. Bake in an 8 X 13 inch greased casserole dish. I thought the bread was a little too thick, so I would probably remove 1/6 of the dough before pressing into the casserole dish. Also, I let the dough rise for 15 minutes before baking.
- Once crust is cooled, spread hummus as the ‘sauce’ and top with all the veggies.
- Slice into 8 pieces and enjoy!