To be honest, I don’t remember what Sloppy Joes taste like, but this was AMAZING. The Husband really liked it, too!
Ingredients (for 2 burgers):
- 1/2 cup organic ketchup
- 1/4 cup organic yellow mustard
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Sprinkle of cinnamon, chili powder, and pepper
- 2/3 packet of organic tempeh, chopped and crumbled
- Spinach for garnish
- Bun of English Muffin
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a small pot on the stovetop.
- Turn on low and heat for five minutes, until it starts to bubble. Stir thoroughly!
- Add in crumbled tempeh and stir.
- Pour into oven-safe casserole dish and place in oven.
- Cook at 350 for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon onto bun and top with spinach.