This side is packed with a variety of flavors… it’s both spicy and sweet, savory and fruity. I love it! This would be an excellent dinner party side.
- 1/2 pound of Brussel sprouts
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup craisins
- 4 heavy sprinkles of chili powder
- 2 heavy sprinkles of pepper
- Salt to taste
- Wash sprouts and finely chop them.
- Pour water into wok and add sprouts. Bring to a medium high light boil and add all the spices and oil. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Add pumpkin seeds and raspberries and cook on medium high for another 10 minutes or until all the water boils off.
- When it starts to sear and smell like Brussel sprouts, it’s done.
- Plate and serve!