Ingredients (for four servings):
- 3/4 cup organic tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic
- 1 and 1/4 cup frozen edamame
- 1/2 cup hummus
- 2 cups whole wheat pasta
- Dill for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook pasta according to directions, but undercook by a few minutes.
- Drain pasta.
- Grease a small (8×8) casserole dish.
- Mix pasta + other ingredients (minus dill) in a bowl. Pour into casserole dish.
- Bake at 400 degrees to 30 minutes.
- Plate, garnish with dill, and serve.