Ingredients (for 5 enchiladas):
- 3 cups cubed sweet potatoes
- 2/3 can rinsed and drained pinto beans
- Several cups hand-shredded raw spinach
- 5 whole wheat tortillas
- 1 can salsa verde
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- After peeling and chopping the potatoes, place in boiling water and cook for 15 minutes. Drain.
- Put potatoes, spinach, and pinto beans in food processor and pulse.
- Pre-grease casserole dish.
- Lay out a tortilla on a plate and scoop out 1/5 potato mix. Top with extra raw spinach and place in casserole dish. Repeat four times.
- Pour entire can of salsa verde on top, covering the tortillas evenly.
- Bake at 375 for 15 minutes, remove, and serve.